Why do women buy jewelry? Despite how expensive these are and despite how tiny, each piece comes with an incredibly hefty price. Yet despite the price, a lot of women would do anything to own a piece of jewelry.
I did some research and discovered several reasons why women splurge money to shop for jewelry. Here are their reasons:
1. Women shop for jewelry to celebrate a special place – perhaps it was a vacation during their honeymoon or when they went to a special place where something memorable happened like when her partner proposed to her and she wanted to match her engagement ring with a pair of diamond earrings.
2. Women shop for jewelry to celebrate a special occasion – it doesn’t necessarily have to be a romantic event for a woman to buy herself jewelry. Women buy jewelry to celebrate special occasions like when she just go a promotion at work or perhaps a year where she was able to survive breast cancer.
3. Women shop for jewelry when they want to bond with someone they love or are about – like when mom and a daughter wants matching earrings or necklaces or best friends who want to buy friendship rings.
4. Women shop for jewelry as gifts – yes there are a lot of women who have the funds to give jewelry as gifts to friends, family or their loved ones.
I buy jewelry because my mom loves jewelry. I grew up in a family that adores jewelry from my great grandparents to my grandparents and to my mom. Family heirlooms were carefully kept so that the future generations can still be able to make use of it. This love for jewelry blossomed when I immersed myself in research and some educational courses about it. Once a person gets exposed to the real value of jewelry you will never see it the same way again. This is why if I want to reward myself for all the hard work I put myself through I always make sure to buy jewelry as a gift from me to me. I usually order online. One example of my trusted e-commerce jewelry site is Niv’s Bling. At Niv’s Bling, you’ll discover an assortment of jewelry pieces from earrings to necklaces to rings! They have everything you’ll need.
Before anything else let me just say that jewelry is a good investment and it’s always worth the splurge. Whenever a friend of mine asks for my opinion about whether or not she should shell out a huge amount of cash over a diamond ring I would give her my full support even before she completes her question. This is because I believe that jewelry is a smart investment. If I had known of this when I have younger I would have spent all my money on jewelry and doubled its worth. I would be ten times richer now if I knew then what I know now about jewelry.
Okay so before you think I’m a crazy spender, here me out. I have to admit that at the very beginning I was hesitant to swipe my credit card for my first pair of gold earrings. It was because I didn’t like the idea of spending so much money over something very trivial and not to mention small. But now that I have enough I learned that my first purchase was actually a very good buy. Here are some reasons why I think jewelry is worth the splurge and why it’s a good investment.
- It can turn your plain outfit it something that will get you praises.
So yes, if you want to turn heads you can even if you’re wearing a boring outfit thanks to your glittering jewelry. Whether it’s a statement necklace, oversized earrings or a chunky ring, as long as it’s bold enough it can drastically change your whole outfit and elevate it to heights you never thought possible. You can even get away with a monochrome dress as long as you are wearing the right jewelry that complements your ensemble style. When you’re wearing plain dresses or a plain shirt, if you pair it with a chunky gold necklace, instead of looking dull you’ll look stunning and classy. At first, I regretted that pair of gold earrings but when I discovered how lovely I looked especially hearing praises I knew that it was a good buy.
- Jewelry will get you noticed.
This is a no brainer. If I wore that plain black dress I wouldn’t get noticed well maybe if I put on excessive and glaring makeup but besides that, I don’t think anyone would notice me. So basically, jewelry gets stars, it gets the praises and it gets the attention. It’s also an excellent icebreaker. At a party once someone approached me and asked about my jewelry. It so happened that the person who came up to me loves jewelry. So there, I found a new friend through my jewelry. It’s that simple.
Are you worried about what to give your loved one on his or her birthday? One of the best gifts you can give that will surely make your partner’s heart swell and melt at the same time is if you invest in customized jewelry. Yes, it can be expensive but then again what’s the whole point of giving gifts? The reason why we give gifts is to make our partners happy and jewelry equates to happiness, without a doubt. Here are some reasons why giving away customized jewelry as gifts should be your best bet if you still haven’t made up your mind.
- Custom jewelry will remind your partner that you didn’t just handpick a jewelry item from a jeweler’s display case. It means you took the time to study what to put in there, how it is designed and how it can best represent the person who you will give it to through its design and material.
- Custom jewelry is one area that shows you love them. It’s an expression of love, recognition, and respect for your partner. But of course, this does not only apply to your husband or wife, it could be anyone you love. It could be your father, your mother, your sibling or your best friend. It can be anyone.
- The nice thing about custom jewelry is that you have so many options available. You can choose from pendants, rings, necklaces or bracelets.
- Customized jewelry means you can engrave your partner’s name on it to make it even more special or you can even ask the jewelry to shape the metal used with your partner’s initials their first name.
Where Can You Buy Customized Jewelry?
Like any other jewelry, you can always find a customized items both online and offline. By online it means you need to look for trusted e-commerce websites since jewelry comes with a high price. So if you don’t want to end up losing money and not getting anything in return (think of scams and fake websites) then it’s best if you do your research well. One of the trusted jewelry stores found on the Internet is Niven’s Bling. You can look it up in search engine sites and if you click on their site you will be directed to their landing page where you will find an array of jewelry pieces that are all for sale.